Hello and welcome!
2021 flew by.
It was quite a year.
What did I do in 2021?
- Read more than 85 books spanning MG, YA, and adult fiction + a couple non-fiction
- Finished writing the draft of a new middle grade book, a fairy tale re-imagining
- Started research and outline for a new YA mystery
- Participated in multiple writing webinars
- Met monthly with my SCBWI critique group partners
- Continued to write monthly for various freelance clients
- Became a grandma for the first time!
Okay, so the last one isn’t writing or reading related, but hey, it’s extremely important to me.
Keep an eye out, I have several new blog posts & book reviews coming soon.