National Library Week is NOW! April 7 – 13, 2019.
How are you celebrating? It’s really easy.
- Go to your local library & see all the amazing resources
- Don’t have a library card, get one
- Check out books
- Read books there, it’s a great place to relax
- Ask a librarian a question—seriously, they’re more personal than Google
- Use one of the library’s services: internet, copying, free classes
What is National Library Week?
From the American Library Association (ALA):
“National Library Week is an annual celebration highlighting the valuable role libraries, librarians, and library workers play in transforming lives and strengthening our communities.”
Libraries = Strong Communities
The ALA has a great list for 19 Ways To Celebrate National Library Week. http://www.ala.org/conferencesevents/19-ways-celebrate-national-library-week